Sunday, March 25, 2012

BEWARE!! I Crush You


Crush? is it an affection towards other people or something? Having a sleepless nights you think of him? I don't know either. But I also felt the way that is has to be.

Do you have Goosebumps whenever He's or She's around? Or behaving uncertain manner? Rosie cheeks when you heard a single word from Him or Her? Having this kind of feeling. you have a crush just like me.. What will you do when your crush is around? Do you have a will to talk to him?


( Don't worry I think About you too! )

For me, having a crush is so cute! I am the kind of person who is paranoid to someone, screaming and acting (little?) weird when my crush is around. gathering information about him. Acting like I'm a Jealous girlfriend when i saw him with other girls.Talking to my girlfriends about him everytime until they lost count. Patronizing his every simple gestures. Collecting Pictures and paste it on my wall. Dreaming in the middle of the class about him, and creating some romantic moment with him on my mind!! ha ha..


Imagining he is with me when the truth is no ones around. Whispering sweet nothings in front of his picture. Trying to be friend him so that i can be able to share a moment with him. Stalking Whenever he goes. Doing stuffs just to caught his attention. Scream his name in a crowd and acts like i don't do it.

Crazy, But that's true and I know that you also experiencing and doing stuffs like me. Let us clap our hands together, because we Show ow we LOVE someone True and Irresistible!! Ha Ha

AWW!!

Devil Khen

No comments:

Post a Comment