Friday, March 23, 2012

Me as Khen

As the new Day has come,New people,New Surroundings, New Experiences. But there is only one person who really knows the real me, and that is "Khen" (that's Me).

The word KHEN is originally came from the root word "KAREN" ( my true name). It started when my co-worker baptize it to me in the middle of our duty because he hates calling my name in two syllables. what the heck is the problem with my name? Then he told me hat "Starting from this moment i will call you "Khen" Huh??/ That's it!!? I am not one of the people who wants to be "IN" in terms of nicknames this day. But i found it cute when i hear other people calling me that way.When i am introduce to someone I am Khen!.

I believe that my nickname "Khen" became my stepping stone to be a woman that I am Today. Being called and known as "Khen- the Funny, Kind, and Jolly person" not the "Karen - the Snob and Hard Headed Spoiled Brat". Being a God Fearing person, Carefree and being the trusted person in my circle of friends.























The Devil Khen


Being KHEN is too far from KAREN. Even though my family  still calls me by my real name. But my other Cousins and Nieces Trying to call me KHEN haha!!. I don't want to be a two different person in one body. I want to be  the Best KHEN and Best KAREN at the same time. Just don't make some confusing things that can pissed me off dude. I know that there are some people making fun of my past and present status, but the hell i care!! you people are not belong to my present!! you scumbags!!. I know that they are some Foolish and Jealous Monsters who walks along the road Dead!!


The Strong Karen

I am Karen!! I am Khen!! I don't care what you think about me. I am Khen who can handle a tough situation and Fight back to those Ugly back Stabbers talking nonsense behind my Ass! and I am Karen who Repay those People with a Smile, and still Loves and Cherish those who believes in me. Ha Ha!

Peace Awts!!,
Devil Khen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment