Thursday, March 15, 2012

The EVIL MAKNAE of my HEART

Okey this is my very first entry about the evil maknae of my heart. I got so paranoid about him since day 1. Watching some music videos all over again just to see him look at the camera. I felt He was looking at me.. gggrrrr.. I never got interested to some Kpop stuff before but when I get bored and do some channel browsing I stop at the music channel and got mesmerized to him. The music video is `` No Other``.

Performed by the Korean Boyband Named ``Super Junior`` where he belong.It`s not about their cute faces, cute outfits or cute ambiance but it`s the theme and the love story they want to share to the viewers. I like the way the ways they did just to impress the girl they like. The guy who caught my attention is the one who put some decorated paper to the wall just to form a big Heart on it and it Was Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!.






And I did some Background Check. haha..

Hatch on February 3, 1988, Cho Kyu Hyun is the original name. Korean Name is Kyu Hyun and family name is Cho. Korean Singer, Dancer, and the Youngest Member of  SUPER JUNIOR. Currently a Modern Music Major at Kyung Hee University. First Korean Artist who Appear on Chinese Postage Stamps. He won Third Place at the Chin Chin Singing Competition in 2005. First Appearance is with The Super Junior in a News Broadcast on May 23, 2006. Before the Year 2006 ended, the first super Junior Sub group was born, the Super Junior-K.R.Y. Along with Kyuhyun is Yesung and Ryeowook. Their first Debut was on November 5, 2006 in KBS`s Music Bank. Early the Year 2008, The second Super Junior Subgroup is Super Junior- M was Born. in this group they are able to sing a Translated Korean Song into Mandarin style.  The seven - member group has a debut appearance in China on April 8, 2008 at the 8th Annual Music Chart Awards and then release their first Mandarin Music Video ``U``. Towards the Years the Group that Kyuhyun belongs accepts some prestigious Awards and Recognition not only here in Asia and Abroad. 

Hope you will like my post everyone!! 

I`m the DEVIL and you`re my EVIL.

ILOVEYOU EVIL MAKNAE

















No comments:

Post a Comment