Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summer - I SUFFER

Hi! It's MonsterKathy invading the blogger site of my twin sister. 

Just bored and this weather kills me to death. I don't know, there are so much drama in here and I'm tired of it. People keep on talking trash and some waste talk towards my family and I wanna Bash them seriously, I wanna kill each one of them. Throwing some wrong accusation towards us, not so good business to tackle. I mean We have our own personal Lives and people keep on talking false and malice issues. And Yeah, proven by so many people in this Country. I love My Country so much, it's PHILIPPINES for Christ sake, but I hate how people handle different situation and issues that may trigger someone's life. I don't know people might not like what I said but it's all TRUE. And yeah, enough for this, my brains gonna blow any minute.

Night Everyone! See you on my site. 



-----MonsterKathy.! 


No comments:

Post a Comment