Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THE BLINDFOLD THOUGHTS

I don't know what am I doing, but i can't help my fingers to type.
I'm out of THOUGHTS but I can't understand why I'm posting.
My brain just stops working and I'm thinking blankly as the weird things keeps playing on my abundant space of my mind.they keep on throwing dodgeballs back and fort.




My memories keeps on racing tying to cope my little scenario when I was a child. What will I should act towards this mess??
I don't meet a major accidents (aside from falling from the second floor of our house that could make me blind) that can cause me AMNESIA, but I can't remember half of my childhood, It's kinda weird, because I'm trying to remember but no matter how I try, that memory can't pop up! 






Maybe I am little distracted by how people react towards my behavior or how I act towards them. or maybe.. just maybe, I am a worst creature living  and doing stuffs in this world who's half brain was eaten by a Zombie and I need to rescue and revive it!!






ARGH!! Maybe I just need more time to sleep!!!
ZzzZzzZzzZzz







Goodnight!!
KHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment