Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am a Moonlight Dancer

Hello cyber world.

My name is KHEN as in K-H-E-N .. deal with it people. I am not this so called girl-next-door, but you can see me next to your door, know what i'm saying???

Yeah ever since my twin sister started a blog here, that's the time that I planned to make also a blog to express my true feeling about what happened around me, my certain feeling of the day that keeps me haunting trough the end of the day.

I am a brat in every way, I can't deal with people who got stuck brain, a self-centred person that can't relate my everyday living attitude. I don't care what might people say about this kind of personality that I have because if you don't know me well, don't ever hit the bell. I'll gonna barge you to the door if I wanted to.

Now here's the deal. keep watching and reading my personal blog, maybe it can help you figure out what I am into..

this is KHEN.

bye.xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment